Welcome To Royal care
Royal Care was originally founded in Dover back in 2011 by Sreelatha Vijayan. Sree is a Registered Nurse and has been working in A&E, trauma centres and care homes for the last 20 years, and continues to do so.
Sree is so passionate about caring and the work she does on a daily basis, that she decided there was a need to further support both the service users and the staff that work so very hard to provide exceptional care. This is where the concept of Royal Care began.
The Aim and Objective of Royal Care is
- ->Deliver safe, skilled, qualified nurses, health care assistants and support workers to each Service User honouring each clients individual requirements and needs.
- ->To provide our clients with a high standard of nursing and care service on a long or short-term basis in hospitals, residential/nursing homes, supported living houses and in clients own homes.
- ->Be thorough in our actions and punctual in our response to client’s needs.
- ->o make sure staff always promote the health and well being of each client through a knowledgeable, open, honest, trustworthy, friendly and helpful work ethic.
- ->We aim to provide at all times, a professional business infrastructure to enable resources to be used at full capacity, enabling all client’s independent choice of services.Our Organization is structured to ensure that the services we offer to you are delivered safely, competently and professionally. Royal Care is also structured to ensure that our clients receive quality professional standards.